Thank you for visiting www.4ReverseMortgageHelp.com. 4 Reverse Mortgage respects the privacy of each person who visits our website, inquires about any content on the website, inquires about the 4 Reverse Mortgage Help Business Network or becomes a subscriber to the 4 Reverse Mortgage Help Business Network.
What Information is Collected?
“Nonpublic Personal Information” refers to personally identifiable and contact information that is not available to the public. The only “Nonpublic Personal Information” that is collected or used by 4 Reverse Mortgage Help is provided by website visitors inquiring about our website content and/or the information provided by reverse mortgage loan officers interested in becoming subscribers to the 4 Reverse Mortgage Help Business Network:
- Name and email address of website visitors emailing 4 Reverse Mortgage Help requesting more information about the content within this website.
- All information requested from reverse mortgage loan officers interested in our Reverse Mortgage Lenders Business Network that helps qualify the loan officers’ acceptance into the Network: name, company, parent company, loan officers’ phone numbers, email, postal address, NMLS ID #, brief professional history, and the states in which the loan officers and their companies can originate reverse mortgage loans. (See the form found at http://rmf4help.wpengine.com/join-the-network.) This information requested by 4 Reverse Mortgage Help is used only to help our team prepare a more detailed response to the web visitors regarding their interest in joining our professional network of reverse mortgage loan originators.
- 4 Reverse Mortgage Help may automatically log visitors’ IP address information to gather relevant demographic data used only for website and Internet marketing analytical processes. IP addresses are not shared with other parties.
- Testimonials may be submitted in the future. If a testimonial is submitted to us, we will ask for permission to post the testimonial prior to any public use. We will post the name as given to us in the testimonial. We may post a photo (if submitted with the testimonial) or use a stock photo. Please be aware that any personally identifiable information submitted with any testimonial to be posted can be read, collected, or used by the general public, and could be used to send unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information submitted with any testimonial. Testimonials will be removed for www.4ReverseMortgageHelp.com upon request via e-mail or postal mail (see below.)
How Do We Use The Personal and Other Information We Collect?
We use the personal information shared with us, or that we are authorized to obtain, to provide to the service(s) requested by each website visitor. We may also collect personal and other information to enhance the website visitor experience on our website by displaying content based on user preferences and/or to send information to interested parties about additional services in which they may be interested. We do not send unsolicited messages.
4 Reverse Mortgage Help does not disclose any Nonpublic Personal Information that we collect. In other words, we do not share, trade or sell personal information to any other business. Additionally, this site contains links to other web sites on the World Wide Web. 4 Reverse Mortgage Help is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of the web sites to which we are linked.
If we make any material changes we will notify contacts by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in each account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective.
How Do We Protect the Information Collected?
4 Reverse Mortgage Help is committed to protecting your privacy on the Internet by enforcing the following privacy protection imperatives:
- Limiting access to personal information to those employees who are critical to the delivery of products and services to you.
- Implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to guard against unauthorized access or use.
To opt-out of any future communications or if you would like to ensure that your information is no longer retained in our secure records, please email us a request to be removed from the 4 Reverse Mortgage Help lists. All requests can also be sent to:
4 Reverse Mortgage Help
9249 S. Broadway
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
This Privacy Notice is provided for informational purposes only. Web visitors do not need to call or otherwise take any action. If any personal information previously shared with 4 Reverse Mortgage Help Employees, Representatives, Agents or Selected Third Parties needs to be modified or if any individual has any questions regarding this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or dealings with this website, please contact info@4ReverseMortgageHelp.com.